Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,310 Posts
I thought you were going to make some calls? :tongue:

I have not been Crappie fishing in a long time. I'm going to make the ride to Conowingo this year to my favorite spot.

·
3,310 Posts
I'll have to talk to you off the board for this one. I am not giving up that spot. We used to throw them back unless they were 11" to 12" and that made for some excellent fried fish. :thumbsup:

You been hitting the river Lefty? I got a 26.5" Walleye last January on the river. It was the only thing I caught that day, but WOW. :yes:

·
Registered
158 Posts
We haven't been out for the wallys as much as we usually are, but I headed down to the hotwall last night for about an hour. Not much happening as far as the wallys go. Caught a couple goggle eye, but that's it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Deep Creek Lake dam thats a ride and a half for me. My brothers father in law has a cabin out there that we turkey hunt out of. Great snowboarding resort there... i think its wisp. Anyway awesome area for fishing hunting and outdoors. But watch out for the black bears!

·
Registered
158 Posts
The family and I are headed to DCL in a couple of weeks for a week. We rented a house on the lake and I hope to be able to sneak out a couple of mornings to wet some flies on the Savage and maybe the Yough while I'm out there.

·
3,310 Posts
really big sunfish if you get the right area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.