Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dad and I hunted Paterson on Sunday and it is at least 3 feet lower than usual. We were going back to the take out at Hwy.271 from the slough and hit a big bolder that put a hole in the boat. Good thing the boat will still go full of water! We are repairing it this week and I think we will stay hunting the big water on the potholes if we do any more boat hunting. That was too scarry!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paterson was still somewhat slow but better. Same lots of geese but none within 30-06 range. Just Kidding) We did have the some skybusters a few hundred yards down that ruined it for us, I have taken long shots before but these guys were crazy. Once they did hit a bird we heard a big cheer, followed by one guy chasing the cripple a half mile and trying to shoot it again before losing it in the weeds. Made me thank god I have a good dog even if he is a little too impatiant at times. :smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.