Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
gahunter said:
I prefer Miller Lite or High Life, but I have put down quite a few PBRs in my day! :salude:
I thought that when i saw PBR as well. :laughing:

Yeah im a fan watch it when i get a chance, rode a couple of them bulls back in my day. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
380 Posts
SCoutdoorsman said:
gahunter said:
I prefer Miller Lite or High Life, but I have put down quite a few PBRs in my day! :salude:
I thought that when i saw PBR as well. :laughing:

:
Either of you, Ever Drank Red White and Blue? the Cans looked almost the Same as PBR!

My Wife Shakes her head, when she sees me watching the PBR tour.

Only time she will watch it, is if they are here in Harrisburg and there is a Concert before the Bull Riding.

I would love to try it some time, but Don't think my Back would like it!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I rode Bareback & Saddle Bronc... from my early teens & on up into my mid 30's, now I sound like a bowl of Rice Crispies in the mornin'... oh, the days of a wayward youth. :yes:

I remember when a $1000.00 was thought to be big $$$ at the pay window. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
256 Posts
i hear ya quack. Rode bulls in high school and broncs till a couple of years ago when i had my son. I can damn sure tell you better than any weather man when a cold front is coming in :yes: and unless you are gonna ride in the pbr it pretty much ain't worth it. I'm lookin into gettin me a headin horse and get into the the booger barters and ustra timed events. lots of prize money and also good prizes :getdown:

·
Registered
598 Posts
My dad rode Bareback and Saddle Bronc. I've been on one over at my dad's friends house. He used to ride pro in the PRCA and he was really good. He's got one awesome bull that will probably make it to a PBR in the future. I loved it when I rode one, I really want to get in to it. I'd also like to give saddle bronc ridin a try. I love watching both the PBR and PRCA rodeos. I don't have OLN and that really sucks. I wish it still came on TNN or I guess now it would be Spike t.v.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Big fan of the PBR.

I used to ride to ride bulls a couple years ago, injuries forced me to quit because of the career I want to get into (Law Enforcement). I am still the president of the rodeo club at my college. My roomate is a bull rider, and I am good friends with a stockcontractor.

·
Registered
598 Posts
The Greenville Open is this weekend. The 11th-13th. I don't know if you could get tickets on such short notice though. You might be able to. That's the only Built Ford Tough Series event in SC this year. There is a USSTC Challenger tour event March 18-19 in Columbia, SC. It would be a little smaller than a BFTS event but a lot of BFTS riders ride on the challenger tour as well. The bulls are pretty good too. If you could make either one I'm sure they'd both be great shows.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.