Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This doesnt relate to duck huntin, but Im hopefully planning a trip to NE PA this spring for some turkey huntin and fly fishin. Now I went to the PA regs cite and it says I have to apply for a turkey permit, now we dont have to do that in NY so Im asking you, where do i have to go to apply, and am I guaranteed a permit or no, and is it possible to get a three day licence as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
321 Posts
hey swamp. just purchase a general hunting license and the turkey tags are included. you may have some trouble finding someone that is still carrying 2007 license though. the spring tags are on 2007 permits. you might have to look around a little but you should be able to find them. good luck

·
Registered
25,342 Posts
You have to buy the full year non-resident license. If I remember correctly, mine included a regular season buck tag, and a turkey tag. It's something like $100. That means it only cost me $33 per bunny this year. :eek:

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
The state of Pa requires that all license dist send all unused tags back in by mid january. So its not just as easy as going to walmart. Contact the Pa game commission and ask them for a address or I believe that you can also purchase them on line this year.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Spinner is correct the 7 day small game will not get you a turkey tag..... Just order it over the internet from the PGC ... I ordered mine a few times like that and they always came within a few days of making the purchase - that way you don't have to worry about going to the courthouse or if the stores sent them back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.