Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry people, but I gotta vent. Why is it that people refuse to list their location on here and other sites. The worst is when there is something for sale, and the owner does not say where he is located. The location of a product could be the deciding factor for some people. For me, I'd rather deal loacally, so I like to know if the seller is in driving distance. Also why do people not post a price on an item?? Is there some kind of trick to doing this?

How do others feel about this? Can it be mandatory for people to have their location posted? Am I totally out of line here?

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
On smaller items, I think most people are prepared to ship if listed on this site. For larger items, it is best to list your location, but it isn't required. Usually the people that don't list their location on a larger item, has never sold a larger item on the net and don't know the protocol. Simply ask and they will tell you.

Prices are supposed to be listed on DHC, if they are not, I pm or post telling them to list the price. If they haven't done it in 1 or 2 days after the request, we pull their ad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts