Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who love's to go out and bust some pheaasant's in the fall, when the duck's are'nt flying? I live in NW IOWA so there is plenty of them shot 48 of them last year. Actually only went out after them twice, the rest of them I got walking out of the slough duck hunting mostly, or see them out to my dads farm, and go after them.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Although Iowa has some excellent rooster hunting, if I were to go on a trip to shoot them. I would opt for South Dakota it is by far the pheasant capitol( hard to admit it :laughing: )

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dont worry i've been hunting them since i was ten, and sometimes they still scare the crap out of me!!! Nice thing when they scare you they are close you usually have time to recover, and shoot em :thumbsup:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If your ever in NW Iowa give me an E-mail love to go blast some rooties with you. Just make sure it's after thanksgiving thats when it start's getting good! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.