Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
DOINK!

Do not worry that is me just hitting myself in the head with a hammer because I never realized that we could have our own pic gallery here...

Doink Doink! Just think of the 3 stooges and the sound effects that were made to figure out what kind of sound doink makes :mrgreen:

:toofunny:

I posted up a couple of pics in my gallery now. http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/album_pe ... ser_id=103

And NOOoooooo I'm not the 1/2 brother of Dusty from ZZtop either... the beard is trimmed now more like in the 2001 pics... Speaking of ZZTop does anybody "tube snake boogey" around here?:getdown: And of course my theme song since I love a nice pair of legs on a gal "She's got Legs" by the boys of TX :thumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
h2ofwlr, that is a great picture of your dog with the banded bwt. made my day just to see it :smile: .

had

·
Registered
450 Posts
nice pics ol yeller

had

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here I tis.... http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/album_pe ... ser_id=548 and
hey ps to h2ofwlr.... ya know...cant hep it...i didnt usta think much of ya.....but since i seen ur pic....i likes yah....LOL.... ur good old boy now...heheheh... not at all what i had in my mind...LOL...ZZZZtops looks like my brothers...LOL... me..??? im just a fat old man... LOL.....well since i shaved all my gray whiskers off anyway.... LOL... Peace to ya .....

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

A tip for you guys. Never let your buddy treat your 3 week old Mossberg 935 like a golf club on a crippled snow goose when it's 2 degrees outside. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You aren't talking about these are you? :laughing:

DH7, I have a few pictures of you and Pony if you want me to put those up! Hen killer!!!!! :yes: :laughing: :laughing:

yeller

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.