Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok does anyone know of any good boat blinds? if u know the link im not picky about stuff so post it on here or pm me. Or do u know how to make a good one? THANKS!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm planning on buying a blind before this season. I've been researching everything and talking to as many people as I could. Based on my info, I'm going with a mudbuddy quik flip blind. I think it's the best on the market today. Check them out at the Mudbuddy web site. I think it's nicer than beaver tail, avery, etc... for ease of use, shooting, trailering, and tuff weather conditions.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Gooseboy first off what do you have for a boat and what type of a blind do you want? Permanent, fold down or a removeable type.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 16 ft alumaweld express, fold down or removable.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bought a beavertail blind for my Grizzly 1754 last season and was very happy with it. extremely easy to put together and mount on boat. (No drilling, etc). At the end of the season in comes off the boat in 5 minutes and hangs on the wall in my garage.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
gooseboy,

I maybe wrong, but wern't you building a boat if so how's it going?

I started one myself

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehehe ya we quit on that one. I still wanted to try it but my friends were like its not going to work anyway. :oops: :mrgreen: :oops:

·
Registered
825 Posts
I put a Cabela's northern flight blind on my grizzly tracker 17-48.

It folds down great and trailers well. I like the real grass look. I think it adds depth and realism to your blind. PLus it blends in great with marsh I hunt in. That should be your primary concern.

It my brother-in-law and I half a day to initially set up but folds up and down in less than one minute if you have two people.

The grass out of the box is a little light, so some mud or even painting it a little darker might not hurt.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... id=0021477

Good Luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.