Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to say im really sorry for the way ive been acting. Ive made a few enemies i think. mfetter gsphunter 98ramtough. Id like to apologize.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
:thumbsup: It takes a big person to admit that they have done wrong. Just make sure you continue to keep things positive and an open mind.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Gooseboy,

I have no enemies on the site. Just a few years ago I was young like you and made a ton of mistakes. Here is my advise. Since your young there are things you will not know. This is OK. Sit back and learn, soon enough you will be teaching the youngsters the things you learned. The most important thing is you are a youngster and you share the love for hunting. We need more of you around. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
mfetter said:
Its ok to disagree with people---Thats whats makes us who we are. :thumbsup:
Not eveyone agrees with everything or everyone else all the time but thats no reason to be hostile or to threaten people. You can debate a subject constructively and be open minded enough to at least understand the others points of view. You can always learn something from the other side of a debate weather you agree with it or not.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks guys im really glad you guys understand.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:toofunny:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.