Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please send some ducks to Kansas. Ours are extremely decoy shy, and the only way to kill any is jump shooting them off of ponds. We need fresh birds now. Let some down the flyway!

PS Where are the snow geese? We have a few hundred here.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
We will try, you should get some this week or weekend because there is a cold front comming through, and there is a chance of rain mixed with snow. Me and duckbuster went out today after school and got to hunt a hour and a half and it was well worth it, we got out in the field just in time and we turned the robo ducks on and they came right in. I love field hunting now. I think it is way better then water hunting, I still love water hunting.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yesterday i took my lil brother out to the same field me and mallardhunter hunted on tuesday and the ducks were all over it they just dont want to leave but who blames them cuz just a lil over half of all the corn is cut up here all the farmers are busting there but and then the ducks just start cleaning up one field after another no matter how manny times there shot at......the geese should be headin ur way tho

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.