Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm trying to add a couple of pics to a reply but it doesn't do anything when I click on the "Img" button. Whata am I doing wrong?

Chris

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
To put the image in, I believe it has to be hosted somehwere. You pree Img, put in the address of the picture, then clic IMG again to close the tag.

Someone correct me if I am wrong...

Mike

·
Registered
658 Posts
Couldn't I just paste in the link of the photo album here at this site then?

·
Registered
658 Posts
gotcha.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
658 Posts
ok....so what exactly did you do?

·
Registered
658 Posts
oh well, couldn't do it myself. clicked Img then pasted the link in then clicked Img again. All that appeared was a box with the red "x" in it. I can see the pic when you did though. Hmm....computers just don't like me lol

·
Registered
658 Posts
Nope. We didn't have my brothers dog with us on that trip. One of the birds fell in the decoy spread and the other one glided (wounded) about 200 yards away and landed in a pretty deep ditch. It took us an hour and a half to locate him. Once we did, we hopped off the four wheeler and attempted to jump into the ditch. This particular ditch was overgrown with briers and looked like it had a very gentle slope. We found otherwise very fast. We tumbled down the slope and both landed on our backs at the bottom (laughing very hard). Got the bird and some great memories.

They say to leave the dogs at home if you're going out specifically to hunt Sandhills because they can do alot of damage their sharp beaks/bills. The wounded one was sure mad. He was definetly trying to jab us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts