Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in west alabama. my boys ,10 and 13, and i need a good family atmosphere duck club or lease, central to northen mississipi. any leads would be much appreciated. the rivers around tuscaloosa are getting slow. please pm if you can give any direction.
thanks,
tim

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was in this camp the 2nd year it opened and it has changed much since then. They did not have near the land they do now. I enjoyed myself and the guy who owns it is a heck of a person. He truly is a great guy. I have no idea what he now gets for a membership nor what the guest policy is. But, it is about as easy a ride from Tuscaloosa as you are going to find. It is about 20 miles N of Vicksburg, MS. It is extremely close to Delta National Forrest so if you wanted to do some flooded greentree stuff that would be possible. The only problem with the S Delta is the ducks like most the MS Delta won't show up until a strong front pushes them down. Here is a link to his website
http://www.southdeltahuntingclub.com/index.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.