Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is REALLY wet here now in the Dakotas, and we have more precip in the forcast for the next 48 hours. Pretty much every area in the state has gotten a bit flooded, and South Dakota is just as wet.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First batch of fuzzballs spotted this weekend. Things are pretty good in the north half of the state, so so in the southern part.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hopefully this will be a ducky year ! I think all the ducks and geese I got last year were locals, in IN and ND. :thumbsdown: Its been awile since Ive seen a really good northern flock here in IN. . [/u]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been watching intillicast weather, looks like you have been getting some rain. Hows it look up their..........

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Things are pretty good for water, but I'd say the amount of nesting cover in the state is down. They are predicting the 3rd best flight this year already, but I'm highly doubting it myself (for ND hatch).

Good news is, there's a lot of water again in the canadian provinces, so even we will finally see a decent northern flight again.

Spring weather continues to plague us. Cool temps and scattered showers over and over again, but fishing has been good. :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts