Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going out tommorow to due a little Pheasant,Chuckar,and Quail bangin :yes: My buddy has a Lewellin Setter thats about 6 mos older than my Lab which hes training and let me tell you If youve never shot birds over a pointing dog you owe it to yourself to try it sometime :thumbsup: Were hunting at Forest Green Hunting Preserve back home in ol Spotsylvania!Hes always wantin me to go with him so If ever intrested Im sure we could put something together.Details and pictures to follow :banger:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
I'm sure you guys will have fun. I try to get a group together to do a little banging at Orapax each year. Did not happen this year, but a day in the field with a covey rise is some kind of fun! Enjoy friend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
cut_un said:
I'm sure you guys will have fun. I try to get a group together to do a little banging at Orapax each year. Did not happen this year, but a day in the field with a covey rise is some kind of fun! Enjoy friend :thumbsup:
Not too late, Rocko works Quail and Pheasants fine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Hey, I'm game, you guys want to set a day in March, maybe shoot a mess of birds and do dinner :yes: A Sat. or even a Sunday will work for me :hammer: :hammer:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just some highlight pix.32 quail...12 chuckar :thumbsup: Dog worked great once she got settled down,My buds 10 year old son was deadly with the 20 ga over/under.And at one time Cookie was 6 for6 with the Ol humpack A-5 :yes: All in All great day afield Kid had a blast,dog worked great and got to spend some time with somes friends I dont get together with much what else can you ask for :thumbsup:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Looks like you had a great time Cookie. I'm jealous :drool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts