Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else shot the Winchester Supreme 3.5" shells??? I am a big winchester supporter, it is by far my favorite shell. Even though I have had quite a few problems with the Winchester Supreme 3.5" BBB. These are the Black shells that come in the black box. They are $19.99 a box at sportsman warehouse in Minnesota. I shot two boxes this past late season goose hunting through my father's Baikal MP153 and not all of the shells kicked out. I think the problem is that there is a ridge about 1/4" above the brass. I think it is catching somewhere and it is not kicking out or jacking in the next shell. It is not the gun becuase at first I thought it might be. A few weeks ago my buddy and I split a case of Winchester Supreme 3.5" BBB, it cost over $200. I shot the shells through my Benelli SBE 2, and my buddy has the same gun. We both had problems with the shells not kicking out and jacking in. Sometimes they work fine and sometimes they jam up. There is no reason for this since the benelli's are inertia driven. I have never had problems like this with any of my guns or shells. I am just wondering if anyone else has bought these shells and has experienced the same problems. Also if anyone knows if you can send them back to Winchester and get out money back. I have had great luck shooting the HV Winchesters but these supremes are over $10 more a box and they are worhtless for me to hang on to.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.