Would you punch Jared in the mouth?
yes..he is annoying.2167.74%
No, I am gay and want to date him.26.45%
I can't figure out why my dog's breath smells like peanut butter.825.81%

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do you want to punch Jared from the subway ads in the mouth? I am trying to figure out this poll thing and thought it would be a funny question.
This is a joke...I just want to see how this works. Don't forget to vote. If I did this wrong you can punch me in the mouth.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
TO THE QUESTION :I can't figure out why my dog's breath smells like peanut butter.

I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHY ALSKAN RED'S DOG'S BREATH SMELLS LIKE TACO GRANDE'S.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
ACEBLDRS said:
TO THE QUESTION :I can't figure out why my dog's breath smells like peanut butter.

I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHY ALSKAN RED'S DOG'S BREATH SMELLS LIKE TACO GRANDE'S.
I see you read my post in the Hunting Dog Forum. She just so happens to like tacos.....I cant help it! :thumbsup:

-Stouff

·
Registered
796 Posts
he came to my school last year as a 'motivational speaker' talking about making good choices and blah. He wasn't really that nice, but he did give us some coupons for some free subways. :smile: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ohhh, I just got a new idea for a poll. Thanks Fraz for the idea. I see the ads are working. I love subway don't get me wrong. I just hate Jared.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Since we're already beating a dead horse,

I only buy the tuna sub. MMMM, but they need to sell like 2' long subs, cuz the whole ordering two subs for lunch just makes me feel fat :getdown:

-Stouff

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
this is so stupid. Italian BMT, extra cheese on wheat.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.