Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably a dumb question but...I am having trouble with Alaskan Adventure. I am unable to figure out how to complete the icefishing portion of the game. I read all of the different keys to push that people have said, but I am on a laptop and none of them work. If there is anyway someone could help me outI would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
17,699 Posts
it must be a glitch, I have the same game, impossible to set the hook :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
captainduckhead said:
watch the arrows they tell you which way to set the hook. It's tough but I got past it.
I understand that you have to watch the arrows. I am just wondering which keys am I supposed to push when the arrows appear. I was told that I need to buy a keyboard with a usb port, but that totally defies the need of a laptop.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried looking online for cheat codes and everything. The only thing they say about the keys are to make sure that my numlok is on and that the keys are some other set. Tried everything they said and nothing works.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think i am fighting a loosing battle. The only number keys i have are on the top, nothing on the right. If I was to buy one of those controllers, like the ones for PS2, does anyone think that that would fix the problem?

·
Registered
187 Posts
It MAY fix the problem, but it may not. The game has to be compatible with the controller to even play with it. It should say on the box what the game is compatible with. And if so that would fix your problem.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i was always sceptical about this game but sounds like a blast to me...i just might go out and buy it

·
Registered
17,699 Posts
I use the bow and arrow to scout shoot a high arc and you see game as the arrow travels

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The only reason I bought the game was because you are able to shoot geese. It just ticks me off that I am unable to get past this stupid ice fishing. Someday I'll fihure out how to set the hook. Matbe I should ask my 6 year old. He should be able to tell me how to do it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts