Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Southern Comfort
12,271 Posts
Who’d thought the show Get Smart would be a prequel to our lives.

· Southern Comfort
12,271 Posts
Too bad it doesn’t work that way. I figure Ye about to get Alex Jones’d

· Southern Comfort
12,271 Posts
Absolutely agree.:mad: Anyone who thinks the repubs just did not get on message is insane. If anything, there is so much the dems have screwed up that the list is too long. If nationally the Rs turned out millions more voters and 75% of all voters exit polled said the country is on the wrong path, that is going to be a bloodbath result. BUT, in the week following the election, the dems found just enough votes in the most corrupt blue cities to hold the senate and squeak out house seats 50.00001% to 49.999999% Yeah, it was the messaging.....sure. :rolleyes:

And when I say in the week following, keep in mind they are still manufacturing votes in several house races nine days after election day. :mad:
Makes no sense if we lived in reality

instead it’s the twilight zone

· Southern Comfort
12,271 Posts
That’s why you never hear about organized crime, the government overtook the crime lords

Reactions: lil dinamo

· Southern Comfort
12,271 Posts
Jane Goodall at the World Economic Formum… We can solve climate change by depopulating the earth by a mere 7.5 billion people.

I have always noticed that the globalists who want to depopulate the Earff never volunteer to be part of the human compost pile. The people they believe need to go away are those "other people" who ironically have minuscule carbon and environmental footprints compared to the pure evil people of the globalist movement. That is the definition of evil.
At the end of the day they’re no different than Hitler

1 - 10 of 10 Posts