Duck Hunting Forum banner
201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
CIA globalist Bob Baer says freedom of speech is nonsense and Elon Musk is a far right russian agent for unblocking Twitter accounts.

In reality, baer is probably worried the russians are going to join Twitter and spread some juicy information about what is really taking place in Ukraine.

Elon Musk is not far right...he's a liberal from 30 years ago who isn't following the wave of the modern democrat party and their cultural marxism AKA wokeism agenda.

Mr. baer is really more concerned about the kind of free speech that is critical about he and his fellow comrades and their globalist agenda in America.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
The pre and post Elon thing is perfect. While we maintained a mostly politics free Thanksgiving, my progressive leftist brother-in-law just could not help himself at the end of the evening and asked what I thought about Elon Musk. I said I think he is a very smart guy who figured out how to make a ton on money on the liberal carbon credit fraud, and has figured out how to do space exploration at a Walmart price compared to the federal governments. But that was not where my BIL was headed, and I knew it.

Then he asked about twitter, and my response was I thought it was good to allow free speech, rather than speech curated by woke white people. The triggering mechanism was on its way. :p Then he said- what about encouraging violence?

So I asked a question back- Do you mean all the coordinated violence, smash and grabs and "mostly peaceful" protests by antifa, blm and other violent leftists? The triggering mechanism went further.

Then he just got to his point- The J6 thing where he thinks Trump told people to go attack the capital. I asked him if he had seen the uncut video because Trump never told people to attach the Capitol, and the leftwing news edits videos to make them seem like they are something they are not. Of course he claimed he had. I said- then you know Trump told people - "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard".

He denied Trump said that, called me a Trumper and snapped that he did not want to talk about it. I replied that is fine, but free speech is just that. And he snapped again that he did not want to talk about it. Classic modern leftist who wants to spew a misinformed statement and not hear a rebuttal. Spew a lie and shut it down. Like a male version of The View.

So there you have it. Free speech in a leftist's mind is only speech they deem appropriate which is the opposite of free speech.

And as you would guess, everything got very awkward and uncomfortable. Thankfully, it was at the end of the evening, so shortly thereafter, I was able to thank them for hosting Thanksgiving and headed home.

201 - 211 of 211 Posts