Duck Hunting Forum banner
61 - 80 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
This is not new, but has just taken a sinister turn.

Motor Trend was always accused of "selling" the Car or Truck of the year to the company who paid them the most advertising dollars. I can look the other way and roll my eyes on that one, but there is no doubt pfizer and others are not only influencing content with millions in advertising dollars, but are also spending millions on lobbying firms who channel money to the right packs in order to stay in compliance with idiotic campaign finance laws.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
But it is so boring when it is not a crisis with which leftist can seize monies and force people to live as they dictate.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
So true Lil Dinamo. The Swamp Fauci funded this disaster and yet, so many gullible people continue to worship this incompetent fool as if he is the Oracle of all Knowledge.

However, as Limbaugh used to say, "Liberals are liberals first and foremost, and everything else is a distant second", so even though PETA is upset about the horrible animal experiments, PETA is a liberal organization and I think they will give him a pass as a fellow leftist liberal, as long as he puts out some phony apology.

·
Registered
560 Posts
So true Lil Dinamo. The Swamp Fauci funded this disaster and yet, so many gullible people continue to worship this incompetent fool as if he is the Oracle of all Knowledge.

However, as Limbaugh used to say, "Liberals are liberals first and foremost, and everything else is a distant second", so even though PETA is upset about the horrible animal experiments, PETA is a liberal organization and I think they will give him a pass as a fellow leftist liberal, as long as he puts out some phony apology.

They're not incompetent at the top. They know exactly what they are doing in attempting to destabilize the country. It is ineteresting how all the yes man federal agencies are exept from their medical experimentation shots.

It's all about destabilzing society and controlling the sheeple with fear and coercion.

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
They're not incompetent at the top. They know exactly what they are doing in attempting to destabilize the country.
Most are idealist idiots who truly believe they are saints doing God's work.

There are only a small number even at the top. Most are useful idiots.

Fauci, I just think he has a serious case of intellectual short-man's syndrome. He's very insecure so he overcompensates by acting like he knows everything and aggressively responding to those that point out that he does not.

I actually deal with this fairly often in my career. I worked on a big project with a wide spectrum of experts. One decision analysis expert (very interesting and useful field) said she didn't understand our boss until she realized "that he speaks with equal authority about things he doesn't know." Whether the expert, which he was at many things, or clueless which we all are about many things, you could not tell when he was in front of the room. That's Fauci. And like Fauci, he would say things that were completely wrong while implying he was an expert, when it was just his insecurity or whatever. There was rarely ever, "I'm not sure, maybe, it could be, ..." when he simply did not know, but I guess he felt that he should. The strange thing was he was very good at being corrected in private, but imply he was wrong in public. Look out. I picked this up early and never got on his bad side and was someone he came to frequently.

I think Fauci is the same way. I see that in the stupid things he says. He's also a career bureaucrat. I work with a lot of them too. There is only one way to the top. "Yes sir, your completely moronic non-scientific position is brilliant, I will sell it for you." No matter which way the political winds blow and make sure you don't get caught out of step. It's destructive to the nation, but it is not the intent. Self aggrandizement and wealth is.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Fauci, I just think he has a serious case of intellectual short-man's syndrome. He's very insecure so he overcompensates by acting like he knows everything and aggressively responding to those that point out that he does not.
Agree with your analysis of the Swamp Fauci, but I hate the term short-man syndrome or Napoleon complex. I've had mostly good bosses, men and women, through my work life, but I have had three total dbags. They were also the three tallest. So in my view, they had tall-man syndrome.

61 - 80 of 138 Posts