121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Administrator
77,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·

·
Registered
607 Posts
Now this isn't a quote, but I didn't really think it was worthy enough to start a new thread just for this.

This is titled The Tavistock Agenda. This is something that goes way off of the reservation of normal information into conspiracy land. I watched this and thought there were some interesting aspects to this little presentation so thought I'd share. So get some popcorn tighten on your tinfoil hat and enjoy. :geek:

·
Administrator
77,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
“When evil comes disguised as progress, celebrated in ignorance as righteous, when truth triggers vitriol & disgust, as the good are slandered & silenced, and when the sick are hailed as heroes, while the natural state of things is ridiculed, then truly we are in dangerous times”

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
And that is how a nation dies. To a very vocal and active minority, this makes perfect sense, and they have just the empty shell in the White House to continue on that path. :mad:

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Yep. I have nothing against electric vehicles. Just do not tell me they are green because they are the opposite of green.

And the only reason companies are making EVs is to get the carbon credits so they can make fossil fuel burners.

Tesla's entire business model is based upon earning and selling seven carbon credits per car to fossil fuel vehicle producers. Those producers must buy the phony carbon credits or pay giant fines. It is a giant phony shell game created by big climate and their criminal politicians.

121 - 140 of 166 Posts