Duck Hunting Forum banner
141 - 160 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Hispanics are as "unique" as "breakfast tacos" ... Dr. Creepy Jill, June 11, 2022.

Product Font Screenshot Technology Electronic device

Nothing says pandering racist like comparing a group of Americans to food. But this is not new. During his bunker campaign Creepy Joe noted that unlike black people who are all the same, "Latinks" can actually have diverse opinions.
😩

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
To her credit, the Cackler did not meltdown in laughter.

When asked by CBS' Robert Costa about the Supreme Court's recent decision to overturn the poorly reasoned Roe v. Wade ruling, and whether or not Democrats failed over the past 50 years by not codifying Roe into law, Harris again responded like this was the first time she gave it any thought.

“I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled," she replied.

"Clearly we're not" Costa replied.

“No, that’s right. And that’s why I do believe that we are living, sadly, in real unsettled times,” Harris added.

Makes perfect sense to me. o_O I wish it were not so, but the Cackler is just a very dim bulb who has played both the race card and traded sex for the next step up the ladder.

·
Administrator
43,190 Posts
To her credit, the Cackler did not meltdown in laughter.

When asked by CBS' Robert Costa about the Supreme Court's recent decision to overturn the poorly reasoned Roe v. Wade ruling, and whether or not Democrats failed over the past 50 years by not codifying Roe into law, Harris again responded like this was the first time she gave it any thought.

“I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled," she replied.

"Clearly we're not" Costa replied.

“No, that’s right. And that’s why I do believe that we are living, sadly, in real unsettled times,” Harris added.

Makes perfect sense to me. o_O I wish it were not so, but the Cackler is just a very dim bulb who has played both the race card and traded sex for the next step up the ladder.
Yeah...she's a real gem. I honestly don't know how these people make it through a day without wanting to kill themselves in disgust.

·
12,138 Posts
That explains the world we’re in right now

·
Registered
607 Posts
56 seconds of truth from a Central Banker at the BIS...
CBDC= Central Bank Digital Currency
If this were to come to fruition people would need to bail on them and extricate themselves from their fraudulent feudalist type of society they are pushing for. Americans would have to reject them and their illegitimate BS and go to more old fashioned ways of conducting business and transactions. There's more than one way to skin those mothers...

Their goal is to rip everyone off. They want Americans to own nothing and be happy.

I'm guessing one of the biggest problems of going around their antics would be all the retards and useful idiots who will get in line for it and defend it.

They're slowly incrementally trying to introduce the idea in Wyoming of all places.

141 - 160 of 166 Posts