Duck Hunting Forum banner
161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
Yes it does. The message has been received that they will stop at nothing. The question is whether people will "go quietly into the night" or show up (contact representatives, vote, speak out, etc).

The swamp is telling all of the world who they fear most, and it is the brash America first guy who has never been a part of the ruling elite in America or the One World Order.

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
'I’m sad because I wanted to be a part of a sisterhood'
Mr. Grant Sikes, August 17, 2022

"A transgender woman was rejected by every sorority at the University of Alabama during student recruitment."

Oh those mean girls in Greek life at the University of Alabama. Maybe this dude should have picked UC Berkeley or some other more woke school where the woke sorority chicks would parade him around as a walking talking virtue signal.

·
Administrator
43,319 Posts
'I’m sad because I wanted to be a part of a sisterhood'
Mr. Grant Sikes, August 17, 2022

"A transgender woman was rejected by every sorority at the University of Alabama during student recruitment."

Oh those mean girls in Greek life at the University of Alabama. Maybe this dude should have picked UC Berkeley or some other more woke school where the woke sorority chicks would parade him around as a walking talking virtue signal.
I got black balled there too but at least I took the Sorority "Security Guard" approach. :mad:

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
From the all-you-can-eat Word Salad Bar.

“We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community,”

That is an exact quote. :confused:

All joking aside, the Cackler may have more mental issues going on than her creepy boss. When not laughing uncontrollably at inappropriate times, she sounds like a third grade student who was asked in pop-quiz manner to come before the class to talk about a topic; in this case- Okay Cacker, tell us about community banks.

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
Very true. Because Patriots want to be left alone and know that Big Gov is the enemy of freedom. Leftists are Statists, and want to use Big Gov to control the masses. The two mindsets could not be more different.

161 - 176 of 176 Posts