Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 3309 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
razorrt5 said:
dfrauenkron said:
StuStiltman said:
I got 6 fat NY strip steaks for 5.99 a pound in Fargo.....I know a guy.
Jealous......strip is my personal favorite cut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a great deal!

....Strip over a ribeye??? or Filet?
Ribeyes can be fatty, nobody got time for trimming all that haha I have friends that will eat the fat off everyone's plate at the table just not for me. Filet are great just too darn small lol

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
^LOL I like most steaks, I went the ribeye route with a friend one time and he nearly burned down his house from the grease fire from the fat. He did them on the grill, but was close to the house, fire was shooting out of the pipe vent on top. good times

·
4,802 Posts
dfrauenkron said:
razorrt5 said:
dfrauenkron said:
StuStiltman said:
I got 6 fat NY strip steaks for 5.99 a pound in Fargo.....I know a guy.
Jealous......strip is my personal favorite cut!

That is a great deal!

....Strip over a ribeye??? or Filet?
Ribeyes can be fatty, nobody got time for trimming all that haha I have friends that will eat the fat off everyone's plate at the table just not for me. Filet are great just too darn small lol

That's me but it's got to be hot and first thing I eat

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
kbooger said:
^LOL I like most steaks, I went the ribeye route with a friend one time and he nearly burned down his house from the grease fire from the fat. He did them on the grill, but was close to the house, fire was shooting out of the pipe vent on top. good times
That fat is nothing but flavor and a moisture barrier.... But yea got to watch em on the grill they can cause quite the blaze

1 - 20 of 3309 Posts