Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put up this post "30 days left" hoping that all you guys from Washington would jump in and reveal all your secret hunting spots. I can't even get a response. Some guy from Maine asks a question about the same thing and you guys are all over it. Maybe it's because we Washingtonians are by nature a suspisious lot and not easily fooled but, I swear guys, it wasn't supposed to be a trick question. I just thought it might help some of the newer people(who live here), myself included, get an idea of where to go for a late season duck hunt. So as for me and Kobie the wonder dog, we'll be hanging out around Willapa Bay somewhere looking for that last duck of the season.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Don't feel bad. There was nothing good in the post from the guy from Maine. Pretty much just guys saying to hire a guide if your not from the area and travel across the country for a hunt.

That said, the weather has changed, and I have struggled to get birds decoying on the water. Todays the first day i have seen a good amount of birds in the air for a week or so. I have seen probably 15k geese flying today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.