Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends hunt a rice club off delevan road and a member and his son were hunting and the only ones at the club that day. They watch a red pickup truck come into the parking lot where all the trailors are. About 5 mins later they see that red truck speeding out of the parking lot with his own truck following it. They called the sheriff from the blind. Never the less, the truck and 3guns are still missing. The scumbags broke in the trailor, went through everything and found the keys to the truck in the trailor. Be on the lookout for a red truck and if it comes into your parking lot when you are hunting, call the sheriff.

· Registered
448 Posts
another guy I know that has a blind up across the road north of Gray Lodge had this happen too as well. I dont know what color the truck was they came in on but they stole his truck, looted his trailer and made off with a gun, jewelry (this was days before Xmas) and even took all the clothes out of there too. pure shame, I hope they slid off the road and drowned in a ditch.

· Registered
198 Posts
Hey, wasn't that listed as the "manliest" gun of all?

Would carrying the 50 caliber rounds count against a 25 shell limit?

But seriously, it sucks to have to worry about crap like that. My guess is they hit the clubs/private blinds since there are fewer people around.

Messing with the property of someone who you know is carrying a gun isn't very smart, though, and one of these days they'll run across someone coming out of the field. You may get some of your stuff back then. Somone broke into my car and stole my laptop once. Got it back from the police when the tweakers got caught a year later. Insurance company let me keep it even though they had paid me full replacement cost.

· Registered
21 Posts
Hey bitchkicker,
whereabouts exactly do they have their trailers? Are they in that big trailer park just north of the middle of the S turn on Delevan road or they just north off Loretz?

I'm in that area and will keep my eyes open, thanks for the heads up

The Sheriff lives right on 2 mile road down south aways from Delevan road

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Off of Loretz. I hunted there for a long time, never had any problems. ok,now i gotta go feed the babies..... all they do is eat, sleep and --it. i wake up earlier to go hunting so its not so bad waking up a few times a night!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.