Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here's the contest for this month. Contest ends on September 15th.

I have 4 prizes to giveaway, all donated from the Nodak Outdoors Outdoor Pro Shop.

1 Heartland Flatliner Goose Call
1 Heartland Delrin Duck Call
1 "Custom Comfort" 4-drop Neoprene Lanyard
1 Long Sleeve "Max 4" Camo Shirt

Here's how you win. Everytime a new member (meaning, anyone registering after this post) replies to this thread stating who the member was that referred them...that member gets a point. Whomever gets the most points, get's first pick at 2 of the 4 prizes ...second place gets a pick of the other 2 prizes not chosen....3rd place gets the 4th prize. In the event of a tie, the NASDAQ will decide the winner.

Example: Say a member here by the name of "John Doe" contacts 3 of his buddies. Those three buddies come here and register the usernames "Tom", "Dick", and "Harry". If those 3 usernames post up saying "John Doe referred me"....than John Doe get's 3 points.

If anyone has any questions, please pm me or email [email protected]

Let's have some fun shall we?!?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
You mean to tell me Honkshooter has signed up 2 guys already and is in the lead? :eek: :tounge: :laughing: (they posted up on thier intro that he reffered them).

You guys better get busy and email your hunting buddies if you want to win those calls! Don't be bashful--email them up and ask them to join you here. Just be sure that the brand new member says who they were refferred by to DHC on this thread or the intro thread on this forum only. :thumbsup:

And new members can also take part in the contest once they register :getdown:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey, I just want to win those calls. I'm just starting to buy all of my hunting gear (Parka, bibs, boots, etc) this year and some free calls wouldn't hurt. I didn't even realize that he just posted up that contest either. I guess I checked it out just in time. This is a great way to get a lot of new members on here. Good thinkin. Good luck everybody!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
:toofunny:

Mike talk about you being the opposite of your handle name :laughing: You are strung as tight as a new barbed wire fence with a truck pulling on it to tighten it up! :umm: :tounge: And you can not spell worth a crap either as I think you meant ezduzit-not ezdzuit :yes:

:welcome: aboard Mike :hammering:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts