Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Snowbird,

There is a guy up in Ogden that bought several tons of steel and wads from RSI (Bucksrunsports.com). He has also got the reloading data for RSI that he will give you free if you buy some steel from him. He sells steel for $15 for 10 lbs if you buy at least 5 bags. You're looking at about $20/bag with shippping at any of the mail order places. He advertises on KSL classifieds, but I couldn't find his information. I've got an invoice from him at home. I'll try to get that information and PM you later today or tomorrow. You'll save a bunch of money buying through him and I think RSI has the best reloading data for 1700+ ft/s recipes. BallisticProducts.com has got some good reloading data, but you they are a little more expensive as they require extra components on some recipes and they don't slit thier CSD wads which is a pain. Other than RSI, the most economical data is a book called Lightning Steel and the B&P wads that you get through precisionreloading.com. They are cheapest loads you can do, don't require spacers, and use hulls you can get almost anywhere, but they only go up to about 1675 ft/s on thier recipes.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts