Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

i am having a pair of mallards (hen & drake) mounted. the guy wants me to pick a pose to do. he recommended finding some pictures of different flight positions and choose the one i like. unfortunately, i haven't had any luck finding "good" pictures of ducks in-flight. can anyone point me in the right direction on this? or at least show off some of the different mounts you have to give me some ideas? thanks in advance...

· Registered
3,886 Posts
Sharpshooter,
Ducks Unlimited has what you're looking for. When I'm looking for a new or unusual pose, that's the resource I pull out. If your not a member, (which is the only way to get a subscription) then become one. There is some good reading to be had as well. Personally, if I was to mount two Mallards in flight, they would have to be in landing mode. (Wings set and feet splayed) One on top of the other. You can also do a simple search. Type in Mallard duck photo, or duck photos and you'll find a site that will have tons of waterfowl to look at. Just my two cents! Wings cupped, Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.