Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prosecutors with held key drone footage from evidence to jury.
Jury is reviewing footage now !
Case Over !
Not Guilty!
This young man will be a great soldier or law Enforcement officer in the future!
He done what a lot of citizens should have done fight for his town from being destroyed.

·
Administrator
42,495 Posts
Prosecutors with held key drone footage from evidence to jury.
Jury is reviewing footage now !
Case Over !
Not Guilty!
This young man will be a great soldier or law Enforcement officer in the future!
He done what a lot of citizens should have done fight for his town from being destroyed.
Isn't this the footage that's a higher quality than what they showed the jury? Just being accurate - they did see the video, the quality just wasn't as good. I hope the clarity proves helpful to the defense. His father lives there he does not but I get your point. I do agree with the premise he should not have been there with an AR. I also agree it looks like self-defense but further agree he could have avoided this completely. I definitely agree the prosecution in this case are complete azzholes.

·
Registered
14,063 Posts
This thing should have never gone to trial. If this was not a case of justified self-defense, I don't know what would be. This young guy was being chased and attacked by a violent mob. Had he not defended himself, he would have been the 48th innocent person killed during the Summer of Love in the Mostly Peaceful Protests.

And yet, no one else was charged for those other forty-seven murders and BILLIONS in property damage.

Listening to the fake media about Rittenhouse will make your blood boil. These woke frauds really do want him sent away forever, for doing nothing wrong except killing and injuring three people who would have happily killed Rittenhouse.

·
Administrator
42,495 Posts
This thing should have never gone to trial. If this was not a case of justified self-defense, I don't know what would be. This young guy was being chased and attacked by a violent mob. Had he not defended himself, he would have been the 48th innocent person killed during the Summer of Love in the Mostly Peaceful Protests.

And yet, no one else was charged for those other forty-seven murders and BILLIONS in property damage.

Listening to the fake media about Rittenhouse will make your blood boil. These woke frauds really do want him sent away forever, for doing nothing wrong except killing and injuring three people who would have happily killed Rittenhouse.
Nice to see Sandman encouraging he sues the media's azz off.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't this the footage that's a higher quality than what they showed the jury? Just being accurate - they did see the video, the quality just wasn't as good. I hope the clarity proves helpful to the defense. His father lives there he does not but I get your point. I do agree with the premise he should not have been there with an AR. I also agree it looks like self-defense but further agree he could have avoided this completely. I definitely agree the prosecution in this case are complete azzholes.
Too my understanding the prosecution withheld it until right before the hearing but they used the phone footage as we saw on TV. I think the drone footage we show all the damage burning business and people rioting that will damage state case ……plus better view of defendant self defense case .

·
Registered
14,063 Posts
Not just sue the media. Creepy Joe also referred to the 17 year old as a white supremist, though oddly, the three woke useful idiots who were injured or killed were white. Riddle me that.

Maybe Riddenhouse can settle with Creepy Joe for some of Hunter's crack pipe art. The word on the street is it has replaced bitcoin as the hot new currency.

·
Administrator
42,495 Posts
Not just sue the media. Creepy Joe also referred to the 17 year old as a white supremist, though oddly, the three woke useful idiots who were injured or killed were white. Riddle me that.

Maybe Riddenhouse can settle with Creepy Joe for some of Hunter's crack pipe art. The word on the street is it has replaced bitcoin as the hot new currency.
You know Joe will be at Sketchy Acres when all that goes down. I look forward to his press conferences. Can you imagine how puckered up some lib butt-holes are every time? 😅

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Famous Words
“If not me then Who”
This young man had the courage for the business and the people of his town to stand up and help, I salute Him ! The whole town should have had his back ! I this goes for all other towns across this nation the people have to stand up and protect their cities and say no more to these leaches!
Not the wises decision on his part for his safety but he made a very grown up decision of others before self ! Salute !

·
Administrator
42,495 Posts
Famous Words
“If not me then Who”
This young man had the courage for the business and the people of his town to stand up and help, I salute Him ! The whole town should have had his back ! I this goes for all other towns across this nation the people have to stand up and protect their cities and say no more to these leaches!
He fugged up carrying an AR. I realize he couldn't carry concealed at that age and there's a reason for that. But I don't open carry for the same reason he didn't need an AR on a sling. He wouldn't be in court now on Murder charges if he'd been carrying pepper spray while "helping people". If I draw and shoot from concealed because legally I am in fear of my life it doesn't mean I won't end up poor and possibly imprisoned. Like my Karate instructor always advised, the best defense is not to be there. Showing off the AR wasn't smart. That's all I'm saying.

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
I do agree with the premise he should not have been there with an AR.
I do not agree with that at all. He can be anywhere the **** he wants to be with an AR or any other arm as he has a right not just to keep them locked up but to bear them as he sees fit.

The problem is when government fails to defend the citizens. What do you think is going to happen? Criminals will grow embolden as we saw. And what, the rest are to be left defenseless if government decides that they should be defenseless.

Nobody condemns protestors that show up in places they don't live as if they don't belong. Another one of those inalienable rights we all are endowed with by our creator.

He had every right to be there. Would I do it? Probably not, but I'm a coward. Obviously, from a purely self-centered perspective, he should have stayed away and let the mother ****er burn.

I don't want idiots like him or George Zimmerman on community watch. But when government does not watch the community, then I want them there. they are better than nothing. They have a right to be there. The problem is that the government failed and therefore there was a NEED for people like him to be there.

He was attacked repeatedly. When you attack a man with a gun, cop, White Hispanic that you think is cruising you, or Rittenhouse, and you end up dead. You are to blame and nobody else.

The evidence is clear. He was attacked. He actually showed incredible restraint. How was this going to ultimately end if he did not shoot these men? I don't think he was going home that night if he didn't. It is certainly reasonable for him to believe so. It was also reasonable for him to believe the government had no intention to defend the people and property where he was. So if not him, then who? Nobody? Screw them. They don't count because the government says they don't count. He was not the right man for the job, but he was the best man available. The government withheld the best men for political reasons. They are the ones that should be on trial for the death of these men. It was their callous disregard for life that resulted in their death.

He wouldn't be in court now on Murder charges if he'd been carrying pepper spray
He could well be dead.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don’t
He fugged up carrying an AR. I realize he couldn't carry concealed at that age and there's a reason for that. But I don't open carry for the same reason he didn't need an AR on a sling. He wouldn't be in court now on Murder charges if he'd been carrying pepper spray while "helping people". If I draw and shoot from concealed because legally I am in fear of my life it doesn't mean I won't end up poor and possibly imprisoned. Like my Karate instructor always advised, the best defense is not to be there. Showing off the AR wasn't smart. That's all I'm saying.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pepper spray will get your ass kicked . It’s like Bear spray here in Alaska only liberals carry it !

·
Registered
14,063 Posts
I will say I am very torn between "burn baby burn" and showing up in force to provide defense.

On one hand, in many of these woke urban cities, people vote overwhelmingly for the democrat criminals who order police to stand down, so they are getting what they voted for, but on the other hand, not everyone voted for these criminals and they are trapped.

Rittenhouse deserves a lot of respect for going to a shidhole to clean up the graffiti of the woke mob and in offering medical support to others. When the thing boiled out of control, he showed pretty impressive skill for a 17 year old to evade the attacks, take out three who meant to do him grave harm, and get safely to the police who were doing NOTHING, probably by order.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We have to do the same as during the LA riots after King
The Koreans and Chinese stood guard on their business and slept their ……..sniper rifles on the roofs protecting their property and guess what the leeches kept walking down the street and dodge the businesses. You don’t board up and then leave. You post a sign outside “ Theirs a crazy white man inside with a shotgun with Buckshot !

·
Administrator
42,495 Posts
I do not agree with that at all. He can be anywhere the **** he wants to be with an AR or any other arm as he has a right not just to keep them locked up but to bear them as he sees fit.

The problem is when government fails to defend the citizens. What do you think is going to happen? Criminals will grow embolden as we saw. And what, the rest are to be left defenseless if government decides that they should be defenseless.

Nobody condemns protestors that show up in places they don't live as if they don't belong. Another one of those inalienable rights we all are endowed with by our creator.

He had every right to be there. Would I do it? Probably not, but I'm a coward. Obviously, from a purely self-centered perspective, he should have stayed away and let the mother ****er burn.

I don't want idiots like him or George Zimmerman on community watch. But when government does not watch the community, then I want them there. they are better than nothing. They have a right to be there. The problem is that the government failed and therefore there was a NEED for people like him to be there.

He was attacked repeatedly. When you attack a man with a gun, cop, White Hispanic that you think is cruising you, or Rittenhouse, and you end up dead. You are to blame and nobody else.

The evidence is clear. He was attacked. He actually showed incredible restraint. How was this going to ultimately end if he did not shoot these men? I don't think he was going home that night if he didn't. It is certainly reasonable for him to believe so. It was also reasonable for him to believe the government had no intention to defend the people and property where he was. So if not him, then who? Nobody? Screw them. They don't count because the government says they don't count. He was not the right man for the job, but he was the best man available. The government withheld the best men for political reasons. They are the ones that should be on trial for the death of these men. It was their callous disregard for life that resulted in their death.

He could well be dead.
Better than life in prison IMO. Way too much time to think how easy you could have avoided it.

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Better than life in prison IMO. Way too much time to think how easy you could have avoided it.
If he was not killed that is.

The guy was going their to protect against a violent mob. He wasn't going there to run off some dumb kids being dumbasses. These were mostly peaceful protesters burning, beating, and in some cases killing.

The real thing is that the government is at fault for what happened. Had they stopped it. National Guard to guard the nation from widespread violence. This would have never happened. Many people would still be alive. Huge amounts of property would not have been destroyed. And how many thousand people got arrested that would have stayed home. It's not just Rittenhouse. It wrecked the lives of huge numbers of people both the victims and those caught victimizing that just got caught up in the stupidity. It seems like the world is a better place with the violent criminals that attacked him no longer around, but many were not anything more than dumbasses caught up in stupidity. It doesn't give them a free pass, but had the local and state government did their jobs much of this would have never happened.

What are you really going to do against a crowd with pepper spray or even one armed man.

Watch Font Event Flash photography Smile

·
Administrator
42,495 Posts
I never argued he "couldn't be there". Please don't put words in my mouth. You wouldn't be there with an AR not because you're a sissy but because you know it wouldn't be smart. The rest of that...yeah, yeah, yeah we all get it. But let's get real, how many people would advise or tell their 17 year old to attend a riot with an AR? I think he was trying to "be the man" but with overall good intention. He was 17, brain not fully formed. He could have just as easily gone into riot-land with a med kit and applied 1st aid. That would not draw ire from either side. He's not a cop, he's not military, he's a kid that had an AR someone else had to buy for him. On the stand he couldn't explain the difference between FMJ and hollow point. He fugged up and his actions have cost him. Not many are great at urban warfare.

All that said, and AGAIN, he shot in self defense so the wounded or dead are responsible for that outcome. I hope he's cleared and sues the world.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts