Duck Hunting Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
She looked terrible holding the pistol like that. No doubt one of those situations where the husband wanted her to go to the range and practice, and she had better things to do.

My lovely bride falls into that camp. I guarantee if I handed her pistol to her, she would try to put the clip in backward or forget how to rack it and on and on. I have told her to stick with the stun-gun, while I keep our life insurance paid up on her.

·
Administrator
42,485 Posts
She looked terrible holding the pistol like that. No doubt one of those situations where the husband wanted her to go to the range and practice, and she had better things to do.

My lovely bride falls into that camp. I guarantee if I handed her pistol to her, she would try to put the clip in backward or forget how to rack it and on and on. I have told her to stick with the stun-gun, while I keep our life insurance paid up on her.
Any women whose husband calls it a clip instead of a magazine probably would try it backwards.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
It is sad when there is any question on something like this. It should have never gone to trial. So, they will arrest all the rioters in the videos, correct?

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
You think BLM and antifa will riot tonight? Or tomorrow night? That BLM prick was talking big the other day.
I heard they actually sent out the national guard out already unlike the last time. So let's hope it won't be too bad. Of course, the only reason it's bad at all is because of all the misinformation. If every American had saw that kid get in his ass kicked before he shot him just that would have turned a lot of this around.

·
Registered
14,060 Posts
The fake media is on full meltdown claiming a white guy killing two white guys and injuring another white guy is proof of white supremacy. And all the fake journalists look like bobbleheads, just shaking heads in agreement with fake disdain on their faces that an innocent person was not convicted for being white. These are truly evil and damaged people.

And as you stated Spinner, it looks like they did send in the National Guard ahead of time, unlike last time when the Orange Man was begging to provide help, but there was an election to steal, so they went with the Burn Baby Burn strategy.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts