Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just a novice duck caller and I am looking into purchasing a high end call. I was trying to choose between the RNT original or the short barrel acrylic calls. Anyone have any suggestions or advice. All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
729 Posts
I own both calls. They are both great. I would start with the original. It is louder and will hit the low end better than the short barrel. I can also sound like more different ducks w/ the original. The short barrel does have some great hail calls. It is also, i think, is a better flooded timber call. You will be happy with either call.

Good Huntin.....

·
Registered
598 Posts
I've got the Daisy Cutter and IMO it has a little bit of the original and short barrel in it. It's not too loud but not too quiet either. I have used in the timber, fields, and open water. Works great everywhere. It is my go to call when I'm huntin.

·
Registered
598 Posts
the daisy cutter is a geat call. I recomend you try one out, but I would also try out the original and short barrel, you might like one of them better. For me I have found that the daisy cutter fits me best. It just depends on your style of calling. Everyone likes something different, but no matter what u pick I know you'll be happy with it. RNT makes some great calls

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.