Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH BOY OH BOY!!! Im having an all black acrylic RNT sb on the way and will be here next week!! Cant wait! Anyone else own one of these? How do they like them? My best freind has one and loves his and i call almost identical as him (about 1/2 as good though) so im pretty sure it will fit me good. OH BOY OH BOY!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
i love my shortbarrel in Bois D'Arc. i just recently saw the acrylics and man, they do look sharp.

personally, i am not a fan of acrylic calls. i'm old fashioned and i like the sounds of a good wood call. but i have to admit that i am really interested in what the acrylic shortbarrel sounds like. i will certainly be visiting the boys from RNT at the Oregon Waterfowl Festival this year and testing one out....who knows. i may have an acrylic on my lanyard this coming season. :eek:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My buddy bought me the call in idaho. thought it was a short barrel, its an original. sounds great though and love it! all black, pretty slick lookin

·
Registered
796 Posts
when I bought my daisy cutter I didn't know whether to get it in the black acrylic or bois d arc. I kept blowing the two and couldn't really decide, but hte wood call had a little squeal at the end of it that i couldn't get out of the acrylic so i went with wood. Besides mine was $73 and the acrylic was $119 :eek: I am very happy with my decision so far and have had little or no sticking. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.