Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks I'm reluctantly putting up for sale my backup bow. This is a High Country Power Force X1 single cam bow in Mossy Oak break up camo. This bow is a 29" draw length and is set at around 65 lbs. The bow comes with a camo Bo-Doodle rest, a six inch Mossy Oak camo Shock Blocker stabilizer, Sims limb savers, camo rubber string silencers, Sims cable slide dampener, camo braided wrist sling, High Country Archery 3 pin sight, peep sight and string loop for a release aid. (RELEASE IS NOT INCLUDED) This bow also has a matching Mossy Oak Break Up camo quick disconnect 4 arrow quiver.
I will also include 4 BRAND NEW Gold Tip carbon arrows fletched in real feathers of green and yellow with lime green Gold Tip nocks. These arrows are the GT hunter 55-75. These arrows are already cut to length for this set up and have the inserts. Gold Tip is one the best arrows on market today. They have a hylical twist on the fletching. You will also get a soft sided Real Tree green camo bow case with a outside zip pocket for storage of quiver, arrows etc....
This bow was purchased 4 years ago for over $400 new without all the add ons. I used it two seasons and killed a nice buck with it each season I took it out. Two pass through kills at 30-40 yards. I now use it as a back up bow for trips.
This set up is in GREAT condition. I ALWAYS take care of my gear. I have Many pics, so Email me and I'll send the pics to you. Email me at [email protected] Please put "bow pictures" in the subject line so that I know what the mail is and don't delete it as spam or junk.

First $200.00 get's it! Shipping will be $20.00, paid by you, to just about anywhere in the lower 48 states. Insurance will be around $3.00 extra added on. Any questions, ask and I'll answer. Thanks!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, how about $200 and that includes the shipping! I'll pay the shipping costs.
:salude:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the email and sent 4 back at ya. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still for sale if anyone has interest.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't believe I STILL have this bow. :eek:
This great bow needs a good home. Still for sale $200 and I'll pay the shipping and insurance to your door. LOTS of pictures. Just ask.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, how about $150????????? Takers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.