Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have some SHC decoys that need a new home. Here in NW Pa. We will never be allowed to shoot them and the decoys I have are too nice to just sit in the garage any longer so........

1. One dozen Outlaw SHC decoys, brand new in original box. These are photographic silhouettes, never set up. 110.00 TYD

2. One dozen SHC giant wind socks. I got these years ago from Jim Jones, who was one of the first guys to put snow goose hunting on VCR ( shows haw long ago it was). These decoys are huge, I think 32" from beak to tail, but don't take tons of air to move them. The heads on these are all hand painted and look fantastic and they have been covered with a protective sock from day 1. I have set these up in my yard just to see how they look but they have never been hunted over. They have 3/4" pointed dowel rods to put them into the ground. As I remember maybe 1 or 2 might have a small mouse hole in it but it doesn't affect performance at all. It pains me to sell them but I doubt I'll ever make it to Nodak again. Asking 250.00 TYD but I will want to look them over again so I am accurate with my description.

3. I have other brand new Outlaw Mallards, and plenty of other decoys that I'm going to be selling, along with silhouette decoy bags and other stuff that I will be posting up.

Shoot me you phone number and I will send all the pictures you want, or email me at Dnovicki @ aol.com

Money order or personal check only. If pay by check there will be a two week period before I send them out

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back up for sale. 300.00 TYD and I will include a decent silhouette satchel for the silos, and a gray full length lab coat in 2xl that's never been worn.

·
Administrator
10,005 Posts
What is still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts