Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,459 Posts
You're not the only one still interested but as for myself its been a very busy two weeks both at work and at home(My wifes mom may have to go into a nursing home,the plant is running weekend production,etc...).Don't let that stop you from posting up.Your posts are appreciated!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK Dogman, I was just checking. With no one talking , and no one out sea ducking out where I hunt , I went and rechecked the law book to make sure it was still in season . Very sorry to hear about your wifes mother, I hope it all works out well for you. I hope you get to make it out before the season ends. And let us know if you do.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
was thinking about getting out this morning - but had to get some stuff done on the truck (inspection, oil and rotate) and today was the best day for the shop - glad too, because it was extremely cold with small craft - planning on getting out Saturday,with Cub and BobB (although it is supposed to be very windy) - out of The Pool - but I really would rather have it warmer - too much ice buid-up on the boat and blocks when in the singles - prefer it in the 20's - will be in touch Mike regarding a day we can plan for!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.