Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
182 Posts
My season is over..

On standby supporting missions out to Haiti, started receving our first evacuees today.

Have fun out there Pete!

· Registered
182 Posts
lol, they shut down the base gym to house them, i couldnt get my dang workout in on friday.

However, they are americans.

· Registered
441 Posts
crewchief252 said:
JoeyO said:
My season is over..

On standby supporting missions out to Haiti, started receving our first evacuees today.

Have fun out there Pete!
send them right back!!!!
Chief,
How did you make out the other day? Chris headed out this am with Dan's father. It's 1:45 not home yet.

· Registered
2,193 Posts
ithaca10 said:
crewchief252 said:
JoeyO said:
My season is over..

Have fun out there Pete!
send them right back!!!!
Chief,
How did you make out the other day? Chris headed out this am with Dan's father. It's 1:45 not home yet.
Didnt even make it out, didnt get home from the city until after midnight, But i just realized the season doesnt end until the 26th, i'm supposed to head down to Pete's neck of the swamp next saturday, and then i will probably go out to K on that monday...you free????

· Registered
925 Posts
Well guys I'll have you know that I too was another who did not make it out today, but it probably was just as well with the weather being so balmy. You can sure tell coastal is the only open zone however, when I went past the local ramp there were at least 10 trucks. I bet the brant took some punishment today!

Joey, you're season isn't over until you leave NJ. - until then we still have Snows and Canadians for a few more weeks! Anytime buddy...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.