Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in the SBE II, but want it without the comfortech stock. I would rather replace the original pad that comes with it with a limbsaver recoil pad. I can't seem to get a price on one. I can only find them with the comfortech stock on gunbroker. What price has anyone out there seen?

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey brother, check these prices ,, I don`t work for them as I am just an ol union electrician,,,, but I do believe in getting my moneys worth check out these prices I think I can do better than that for sure @!http://www.ableammo.com/mall/guns_shotgun_benelli_super_black_eagle_ii.asp

·
Registered
445 Posts
saw the closeout rack at scheels all sports in eau claire wisconsin today....sbe1 for $799. several of them on the rack. i asked if that price was going to be dated and they said til they are gone. i think there were some M1's also.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i checked the prices again today...there was one M1 for $799 and 2 sbe1's for $799. they might have been used but i could not tell. there were also 2 other sbe1's for $999. don't know what the difference was between the sbe1's unless they were new or owned by elvis.

·
Registered
46 Posts
gowest said:
I'm interested in the SBE II, but want it without the comfortech stock. I would rather replace the original pad that comes with it with a limbsaver recoil pad. I can't seem to get a price on one. I can only find them with the comfortech stock on gunbroker. What price has anyone out there seen?
Prices for camo models here.
SBE I $ 1,000
SBE II w/o Comfortech $1,100
SBE II with comfortech $1,200

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.