Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the center console out this AM and road around for about three hours on the lower lake, saw 8 pintails, and two teal, and that was it, no geese, no coots, no ringers, not to even mention a maalrd, and it is about 80 degrees outside right now :thumbsdown:

We will never see the ducks this year if it doesn't get cold, it will be interesting to see what happens with the saeson being a week longer this year and goose season til the end of feb. I for one am gonna chase stripers and speckled trout this winter ifthis keeps up :pissed:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I hear ya deep, hate I could not join ya today but duty called for 12hrs today. We got to keep our fingers crossed and pray for cold weather.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I heard the weather was supposed to drop into the 20's in the evening next week. Think there is any truth in that? It will prob. then get into the 90's during the day. Got to love the weather. I hear ya about chasing the fish though.
Jonathan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.