Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH ****. I knew it was too good to be true. I'll never do that again. Minnesota has some wierd rules that other states don't. However i won't stop jumpshooting. I'm not like someone to break laws knowingly. I just see nothing wrong about jumpshooting as people around here do it no matter what . I have had people shoot at my decoys from the road before. And i've seen people poach ducks in the summer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:oops: I meant the stupid people tresspass and jump my ponds around here. I only jumpshoot for mallards and maybe a woodduck if they're around, which will just fly to one of my other ponds after i jump them but i only jump them once a week and don't harass them. I have turned in two
people for poaching. and 6 for tresspassing the problom is the damn people who come to one of our lakes from the cities are idiots and hmongs
who will shoot bluebirds woodpeckers and everything else they see. But it's kinda hard to get close when they have loaded guns and don't care about me seeing me. I'm not one to knowingly break laws and have even turned my self in for shooting an extra woodduck one morning. ( two in one shot ) :thumbsdown: Never again................................................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.