Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
What kind od a Seaduck hunt are you looking for? Scoters, Goldeneyes and a mix of Some puddlers? Or Harlequins, and Long tails?

I am no official guide, But I could put you into a good amount of shooting for alot less $$$. PM me if interested and I can send you some photos of of a couple different hunts I had at my "Scoter hole" last season.

· Registered
25 Posts
Oooooooooh No Harli's where I been hunting. Searching for a nice place to hunt for those myself. I hear they like those Lava type rocky shorelines to work for food. If I find a good spot for those will let you know. Pretty Much a Scoter/GOldeneye/Greater Scaup place I got with some Puddlers too./..

· Registered
28 Posts
www.wingsandwaves.net

The guides name is mike wolsky, hes a great guide and your pretty much guaranteed to get the birds you want, whatever it is he usually knows where to find them. Read the site, most the hunting is done in skagit county etc...

Awesome guide, great guy. Now if only he'd take me out for free :( Lol, hes a good friend tho.

Anyways, goodluck on your sea duck hunting, me and my friends are new to it over the last year or two, the boat we use was actually sold to us by that guide and hes the one who inspired us to give sea duck hunting a try. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.