Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a semi-auto for next season... I really would like a super x-2 but its pretty spendy. Anyone know where i can pick one up for a good deal? Any sudgestions on a not overpriced semi-auto? Has to be 12 gauge, 3 1/2, 28" and come in camo. OR anyone got a used one they want to sell?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Actually compared to Barretta or Benelli, a Win SX2 it is a lot cheaper and more value.

You may want to check out gunsamerica.com or gunfinder.net to check for the cheapest new prices.

If you want to post an ad for a used one-post an ad in the DHC classifieds forum, not on this forum.

·
Registered
290 Posts
gander mountain has the black symthetic on sale for 699. It's a 3 1/2, I would recommend that gun got mine this year and love it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
CZ of USA has one for a little over $300.00 and their firearms are useally very good quailty. I would't buy one though unless I could put my hands on it. I hope that they are not made by the same people who made the Charles Daley Auto, which I was told by gun dealers to stay away from.
The reason that I question the manufacture is because they are both made in Turkey. Also I think that it only shoots 2 3/4 and 3in shells. I don,t know that you really need 3 1/2in shells with the Fast Steel and Hevi-shot. I stop geese dead in their tracks with 3in. BB Kent Fast Steel, but I hunt over decoys. Useing T's you can hear their bones snap.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My friend has 2 charles dalys and he loves his and has beat them to crap and they still work like a charm. Also they have a great warranty and make ones that hold 3 1/2 shells.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
For an inexpensive semi, I'd go to the Mossberg 935 or the Baikal MP153. Both are proven to be top notch guns!!! Stay away from Charles Daly[warrenty don't mean crap if you got to replace it every year], Italian guns[the worst customer service ever] and Remington[unless you want to finnish the barrels where they left of].

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.