Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been loading hw13 #6 for my duck loads the last few years. This past year the #6s have not been available, just 4s. I was going to switch to the hw15 number 7s but all ballistic products has in stock is the tin plated, not the original, and that stuff is high. Is there any other shot supplier available? Where is everyone getting their shot during these shortages? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rogers hevi xii is $500/ 17.5pounds (250rounds of 1.125oz of shot) of their hevi shot loaded, they usually have 2’s and 6’s. I think Presley’s had theirs for $430 recently.

with those components, you can open the hulls, and take out shot to make the loads you’d want, or just use factory.

additionally, you can repurpose the factory wad/hull/primer/powder/flax seed to make other rounds.

otherwise, bucks run should still sell hevi shot, and Rotometals sells bismuth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rogers hevi xii is $500/ 17.5pounds (250rounds of 1.125oz of shot) of their hevi shot loaded, they usually have 2’s and 6’s. I think Presley’s had theirs for $430 recently.

with those components, you can open the hulls, and take out shot to make the loads you’d want, or just use factory.

additionally, you can repurpose the factory wad/hull/primer/powder/flax seed to make other rounds.

otherwise, bucks run should still sell hevi shot, and Rotometals sells bismuth.
How do you place an order through them? Did their E shot never catch on or something?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts