Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

· Registered
7,513 Posts
mutthunt said:
Is the old man doing okay? I always enjoyed his posts.
^^^This^^^

Still haven't heard the rest of the "Angel" story...

Tell him to quit wasting his time on things like hunting and fishing and enjoying life, and start posting like the rest of us trolls... :thumbsup:

· Registered
7,513 Posts
This is Blue... She's 12 weeks old today. She loves water, feathers, food and her new brother Deuce... I'm feeling good about her abilities, and am hoping I don't screw anything up, :lol3: so any help is appreciated.

Blue sm 2.jpg

Blue sm 3.jpg

Blue sm 1.jpg

Attachments

· Registered
7,513 Posts
Just some updated pics of the new pup in the back yard doing some light practice...

Blue Practicing 1.jpg

Blue Practicing 3.jpg

Blue Practicing 4.jpg

Blue Practicing 5.jpg

and loving sticks...
Blue Practicing 2.jpg

Attachments

· Registered
7,513 Posts
I just got home from work now. Looking at google traffic,I don't think I will make it before dark. I'm gonna talk to my boss to see if I can leave early next thursday. My buddy in Apple Vally says i have to leave by 3 to not get caught in traffic. Unless someone has a secret way from Mounds View to Hastings..?

· Registered
7,513 Posts
Blue at 4 months, working on having fun. Haven't been able to hook up with Labs yet, so shes stuck with training from old experience and purchased videos. It will have to work for now...

· Registered
7,513 Posts
Worst.

Day.

Ever...

Sorry to hear about your situation. Not an easy place to be. Thoughts and prayers sent your way from Mounds View.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts