Duck Hunting Forum banner
1081 - 1100 of 1130 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Now THAT'S a gorgeous dog!!!

My buddy's cousin has only owned Münsterländers. He has the son of his last dog Amos. Fun to hunt behind breeds you never really see. :thumbsup: :beer:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thank you gunny.
I call him Moe, he's my first pointing breed that I've owned. I really enjoyed hunting with him this year. He also has a lot of energy, I have a GPS collar for him. I can turn him loose at 7 a.m. in the morning and by 5 that evening he will have put 22 miles on his collar. Just running around, here at the house.
How old is blue? If I remember correctly her birthday is around the end of last month?

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
If any of you are dog dorks that like learning about historical stuff, check this out:

"Crucially, a recent study found that the ability to follow human pointing gestures is highly heritable, and over 40% of the variation in this skill is attributable to genetics."

(Aka, when you're looking at that litter, see how well the parents follow hand gestures).

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... d=coauthor

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Dublin is one, first trip to the cabin. Love me some lake vermilion. First thing he did was launch off the patio, 8' down, chasing chipmunks. All's well. He's settling in. Feels good to be in Minnesota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1081 - 1100 of 1130 Posts