Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

where can you find decoys in singles or pairs? all i seem to be able to locate are 6 or 12. any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Greenhead Gear® "Hot Buy" Weighted Keel Mallard Decoys you can get the quantity of your choice.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SCoutdoorsman said:
Greenhead Gear® "Hot Buy" Weighted Keel Mallard Decoys you can get the quantity of your choice.
@ cabela's also? i haven't had an opportunity to check...TIA

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Shrp I know that dont have them on the web or at least the last time I checked buy a buddy of mine got them through them only a few at a time. I will check and see how he did it exactly and let you know.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Bass Pro Shops had some widgeon and Bluebill pairs...kinda pricey. Have ya tried E-Bay? Y'all have a nice day! :cool:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that would be great SC. thanks.

thanks to everyone else for the info also. i have tried ebay several times but haven't really found any "deals". oh well, i'll just have to keep at it.

·
Registered
883 Posts
HOLY COW>>>just looked at those Herters that 98 was talking about, nice but....$34 a piece???
:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.