Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys: does anyone know of a good skeet shooting range around the Houston/Alvin area. I got a new shotgun (Rem 1100) at the gun show (end of duck season) and never got to take it out. Also, whats the approx. price to run thru the positions of the high and low buildings. Thanks Don

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks CCDucker: Just what I was looking for. I saved it to favorites. The 1100 I bought came with a skeet barrel which is super for ducks over decoys. I have fired it 4 times at my river place in the yard over my new lab just to see if the gun worked, and to note if the pup would flinch. Both were fine. Looking forward to shooting some clays. Not a bad price either. Don

·
Registered
160 Posts
i was just looking for a place to go this morning...my buddies used to work out at the ASC...they said it was real nice...it looks like the only public place around....i'll be heading that way sometime this week, ill let you know how it is...

is there any more info on baileys...i live in pearland so anything would be great around there...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.