Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
How fitting that you should put the dancing banana there pete-pec! They'll find anything to put down hunting won't they? So how about our ancestors, were they not so well endowed until urban living and cattle farming rendered hunting unnecessary? Far fetched sure, but what is PETA bringing to the table? :getdown: :getdown:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Speaking of animal rightists ever notice that most of them seem to be same sex oriented. :eek: Maybe they could do a study of that and use it to recrute new members. :toofunny:

·
Registered
450 Posts
pete pec wrote:
and I always thought it was because my waders leaked in the crotch! Either way you look at it I'm not stopping the hunt to grow a bigger schlong!
:toofunny: :laughing: :toofunny: :laughing: :toofunny: :laughing: :toofunny: :laughing: :toofunny:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
On another Hunting Site, A Guy is saying this is a Sick April Fools Joke!

If it Isn't, I Still want to Meet those Women that hunt!
No Asking "the Doctor for an Extra Stitch"
:cool: :oops:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Pete-pec said:
sorry guys, false alarm, It was only a hair! Back to hunting, seems like I have nothing to gain. :eek:
Pete! you definitely have a problem if you have to check it. :laughing:
If you want it to appear to be bigger use a magnifying glass next time, or did you already do that. Oh no now thats probably too much info for any of us to handle so you don't need to answer. :toofunny:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
All I know is that I now know why I'm such an enthusiastic hunter. Thank you, PETA. Perhaps this also explains why I went into teaching (what was once a female - dominated profession). It all makes sense, now. If I regress any further, I may end up an animal welfare wacko despite my genetic predispostion to the contrary. Way to go PETA! :laughing:
By the way, didn't Slick Willie (our former Pres.) have this "shortness" in his short arm? Didn't seem to stop him in the boudoir, or from calling our hunting a "culture of violence". :getdown:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Pete I always found that a little pepper on it and being quick with the tweezers works. :toofunny:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.