Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally... I hope to get out today, because here in Mcpherson county we have a snowday. Got around 4 to 5 inches. I know this had to push down a bunch of ducks.... just hope they didn't bypass us all, I doubt it though.

Mallyard

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
4 of us killed limits this morning. Wood ducks, pintails, and mallards. I have only not shot a limit once this year. It was 2 days ago, and I could've shot a limit but I was having trouble telling drakes from hens and letting alot of birds go without a shot. We and duckslayingmaster have been pounding them lately. Have pics if hunt101 would let me upload them.

·
Registered
962 Posts
yeah i would agree ... the snow really did bring dwon brids... esp. geese which is waht i hunt mostly anyways... went out wedday the day after snow and shot 11 gadwall with my bro... easlly could have limited out but we both though it be better to leave that risk going over limit with the next group ... so we packed up...

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Lots of birds on field and ponds etc. I saw some this morning getting ready to go to school and dearly wanted to skip 1st hour to go pound em. oh well, this winter break should bring about some anihilation... hopefully... :salude:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.