Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm going out in this am to my special secret place :yes: I haven't been out since about the 15th. I'll be out the next 3 days I'll let you know. We're taking 3 or 4 kids out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Got 7 this morning. not without some work however. Anyone own a Benelli Nova? Mine seems very picky cycling through certain shells, (Winchester in particular). Seems like every couple times I pump the 2nd round in I can't take a shot. It acts like the safe is on. I have to keep trying to shoot and pump till it finally shoots. I have never had this problem with Kent Faststeel. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
check your chamber the shell might not be seating all the way. wrap steel wool on a bore brush put it in a drill and polish the carbon out

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fish, be patient I'm seeing northerns. However my three days of hunting sucked, It's like they waited for me to go to work. Read my "screwed" post. Things are starting to happen. My buddies got thier limits today for the first time this year. Hey Coasties, :eek: if your coming to EWA bring your warm stuff because we got the minus stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.